APPEARANCE: DARK BROWNISH BLACK LIQUID
SOURCE: SUPER LEONARDITE
CONTENT: HIGH % OF HUMIC ACID AND POTASSIUM CONTENT
SOLUBILITY : 100% WATER SOLUBLE
TOTAL HUMIC ACID (DRY): 80%
POTASSIUM (K20 DRY): 10%
SOIL MANAGEMENT CONTROL
- Develop the soil structure by preventing excess water and nutrient loss in light, sandy soils and convert into fruitful soils through decomposition.
- It regulates ph value of soils. Increase buffering properties of soil. Enhances water holding capacity of soil.
- Reduces soil erosion and improves workability of soil.
CROP MANAGEMENT CONTROL
- Increase plant’s uptake ability of nitrogen.
- Reduce phosphorus reaction with calcium, magnesium, iron and aluminium and convert them to beneficial substances for plants.
- GrowMax-L reduces excessive salination in the application of water soluble mineral fertilizer.
- GrowMax-L reduces high salt contents in soil and thus decreasing the toxicities, especially NH-4 toxicity of fertilizer containing ammonia.
- This helps great benefits to young plants. Continuous usage of good quality humic acids gradually increases the fertility of soil.
- Succulent root expansion for cabbage, Chinese cabbage and root vegetables. It helps vigorous growth for leaf vegetable
- It helps good coloration of fruit trees like lemon, kiwi, citruses, apple, banana and strawberry.
- It has good foliar application of field crops (corn, wheat, sugarcane and rice, etc.).
USAGE & DOSAGE
- Used in Drip irrigation :1-2LIT per hectare
- Used in Foliar spray :0.5-1.2LIT per ha